I survived the first week!!
Well, it was very intense and I'm glad I survived. We have about 750 people in our class - the biggest one yet. Its like going to a conference EVERYDAY!! AHH, kinda overwhelming. I met my revival group today - they're fun. It'll be good. We have tons of reading and I'm trying to not get overwhelmed. I'm praying and expecting the reading to keep me interested and awake and empowered. Its already been such a rich time of impartation and the Lord really showing up and changing me, and the whole class to follow him more radically and passionately. We're laying it all down for Him - He's the only one Worth it!! We're reading through Luke, 2 chapters a day if you want to read along with me. I'll keep you updated.
One of my good friends sent me an email and this was a quote at the bottom. I think it's an awesome thing to be a motto for this year.
Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly shouting,
'Wow! What a ride! Thank You, Lord!' - Beth Moore
One of my good friends sent me an email and this was a quote at the bottom. I think it's an awesome thing to be a motto for this year.
Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly shouting,
'Wow! What a ride! Thank You, Lord!' - Beth Moore
I think our 'school song' is Misty Edwards "Light of Your Face" - its on her new Relentless cd. If you haven't gotten it - its a must!!
Much love, I miss y'all. Keep me updated on your amazing lives in the great country of TEXAS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment