Thursday, September 11, 2008

Language School and Worship

Well, I just got an email letting me know I got in and will be taking the Intermediate Spanish Class wednesdays and fridays before school from 10:30 - noon.   I'm really excited for this - speaking Spanish is something that I love and rarely get or have the boldness to do! 
 
Also, please be praying with me - I really want and need to be able to play and practice piano with a real piano.  I found a keyboard that is fine for practicing at home - but its not where I can stay - the Spirit won't let me.  So I'm just praying for open doors to practice on a real piano and play on a worship team - this desire has been mounting and feels like I'm about to burst, so there needs to be release and an open door!  Thanks for declaring the right doors to open!! 


--
--
Rachel Lyons

'The only way to know the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.'

No comments: