Update
Hey Hey Everyone!! I miss you guys and love you!!
I wanted to write you guys and let you know a few highlights from life here:
We are also partcipating in Advanced Ministry Training, Outreaches and signing up for Mission Trips for the spring. Because there's so many of us, there's limited slots for each of the almost 35 trips planned to go out from Bethel all around the world. I'm very excited and curious to see where God is going to place me.
As a school, we are currently reading "Good Morning Holy Spirit" by Benny Hinn - its amazing. If you haven't read it, I would recommend it. Our book report is due Tuesday! (I need to get working on that ;) )
I also have the priveledge of being in a Spanish class and I absolutely love it!! Its so much fun and our teacher is a fireball. Its really awesome to get 'ministry' type words in spanish and to hear awesome testimonies of what God is doing in South America and beyond!
Also, the Lord opened a door and I got a keyboard and stand. I'm praying that I can go deeper with that into the Holy Spirit.
A couple things I'd like to ask y'all to partner with me in releasing from the Kindgom:
1. Courage to walk in great faith and that I'd have full confidence in Him to be my provision
2. For guidance in applying for mission trips - I have to do this by October 10th.
3. For saturday morning grace - this is always when I seem to be the most homesick.
4. Ideas for eating while on the fast and grace for that.
5. For our Revival Group (of 75) that we would be able to make Holy Spirit connections with each other and solidify friendships (in the midst of the larger group.)
Thank you for encouraging words, emails and support.
Hey Hey Everyone!! I miss you guys and love you!!
I wanted to write you guys and let you know a few highlights from life here:
We are in the midst of a 40 day fast that has started to pray and intercede for the coming election, with a highlight in California. The mayor was quoted with saying "so goes California, so goes the rest of the nation...." We are taking that as a opportunity to press in pray for CA and our Nation leading up The Call in San Diego. I'm getting to go down with a group from Bethel to attend The Call. I'm super excited about this!!
We are also partcipating in Advanced Ministry Training, Outreaches and signing up for Mission Trips for the spring. Because there's so many of us, there's limited slots for each of the almost 35 trips planned to go out from Bethel all around the world. I'm very excited and curious to see where God is going to place me.
As a school, we are currently reading "Good Morning Holy Spirit" by Benny Hinn - its amazing. If you haven't read it, I would recommend it. Our book report is due Tuesday! (I need to get working on that ;) )
I also have the priveledge of being in a Spanish class and I absolutely love it!! Its so much fun and our teacher is a fireball. Its really awesome to get 'ministry' type words in spanish and to hear awesome testimonies of what God is doing in South America and beyond!
Also, the Lord opened a door and I got a keyboard and stand. I'm praying that I can go deeper with that into the Holy Spirit.
A couple things I'd like to ask y'all to partner with me in releasing from the Kindgom:
1. Courage to walk in great faith and that I'd have full confidence in Him to be my provision
2. For guidance in applying for mission trips - I have to do this by October 10th.
3. For saturday morning grace - this is always when I seem to be the most homesick.
4. Ideas for eating while on the fast and grace for that.
5. For our Revival Group (of 75) that we would be able to make Holy Spirit connections with each other and solidify friendships (in the midst of the larger group.)
Thank you for encouraging words, emails and support.
1 comment:
It is good to hear what is going on and to have some specific things to be praying about for you. I have been wanting to know how the Spanish class is going and also how worship has been for you. I will try to call sometime this week. Love you!
Post a Comment