So I was in the beloved Texas for Christmas!! I had an amazing time with family and friends!! I got to go shopping with my wonderful mom and got to see my cousin and a handful of close friends. It felt like a whirlwind and was over to soon.
I'm back in California now. Its been like spring weather, whats up with that? I hit the ground running coming back to a late book report and homework due - which I got all turned in and am back up to speed! This past week we had Randy Clark, the leader of The School of Healing and Impartation. We had a fantastic time with him!
Its been good coming back - it was a bit of a rough start, missing my family alot, but I'm starting to settle back into the routine of school. This semester has already felt more focused and passionate than last semester. I think last semester it was alot of good stuff, but mainly trying to figure out where and why you're here and where your place is. This semester feels more settled and like people (myself included) are more focused on the prize (of knowing Jesus) and more determined to do whatever it takes to get it.
The wednesday after coming back, we had our revival group (family time) and it was really good, our leader Trisha was just talking to us about having a personal vision for revival. She was really encouraging us to look back and ahead, figure out what we had gotten since being here, what we want before we leave, and what we need before we leave. That's been alot of my mindset.
I just finished the Gift of Government AMT, where we were learning about how justice is relationships in right order and working together. What organization and vision can/should look like (empowering and calling others around us into their destinies) and starting to see some vision in our lives for the future.
This next AMT I'm taking is Captivating - I'm excited, my friend said that its alot of soaking with Jesus and letting him romance you - I like that : ) I'm looking forward to it.
And in my revival region, we just rotated to prophetic art, so we will be drawing pictures, then going and finding the person its for - I've never done it before, so I'm expectant of the Spirit to come and move!
much love to you guys!!!
I'm back in California now. Its been like spring weather, whats up with that? I hit the ground running coming back to a late book report and homework due - which I got all turned in and am back up to speed! This past week we had Randy Clark, the leader of The School of Healing and Impartation. We had a fantastic time with him!
Its been good coming back - it was a bit of a rough start, missing my family alot, but I'm starting to settle back into the routine of school. This semester has already felt more focused and passionate than last semester. I think last semester it was alot of good stuff, but mainly trying to figure out where and why you're here and where your place is. This semester feels more settled and like people (myself included) are more focused on the prize (of knowing Jesus) and more determined to do whatever it takes to get it.
The wednesday after coming back, we had our revival group (family time) and it was really good, our leader Trisha was just talking to us about having a personal vision for revival. She was really encouraging us to look back and ahead, figure out what we had gotten since being here, what we want before we leave, and what we need before we leave. That's been alot of my mindset.
I just finished the Gift of Government AMT, where we were learning about how justice is relationships in right order and working together. What organization and vision can/should look like (empowering and calling others around us into their destinies) and starting to see some vision in our lives for the future.
This next AMT I'm taking is Captivating - I'm excited, my friend said that its alot of soaking with Jesus and letting him romance you - I like that : ) I'm looking forward to it.
And in my revival region, we just rotated to prophetic art, so we will be drawing pictures, then going and finding the person its for - I've never done it before, so I'm expectant of the Spirit to come and move!
much love to you guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment