I wanted to give you guys a awesome report of the past couple days!
the Interview
Monday, I met with the head director/overseer guy of Bethel administration, Steve De Silva for an interview. I had applied a couple months ago for an accounting position, but didn't get the job. Nevertheless, he said my resume/application stuck out to him and he wanted to meet me. So I went monday for the interview. Right as he is coming out to the lobby to take me back for the interview this girl i went to highschool with, Charity, who works part time at Bethel was going into the office at the same time and I recieved a total impromptu 2 minute raving review from her!! As we went back, he joked saying I must have paid her for that and I was telling him I was as surprised as he was! How awesome is that! So, we proceed to just talk, he said he just wanted to get to know me and by the end he said if he had any leads he would let me know and he would ask a couple of his friends as well. He was so encouraging, even just in brainstorming of what to do in the meantime. He also said, 'as you see me around, say hi and keep reminding me to be thinking about you!'
I just wanted to give the Holy Spirit props for that because that was totally Him that highlighted my resume to him and then Charity walking by, at just the right time...Holy Spirit time!!!
Breakthrough
Then yesterday, there was a group of 2nd year students who had gone with the arts director lady to Randy Clark's school and they recieved awesome impartation so they came at the beginning of our class to release and impart what they had gotten to us. Also just to release over us what they had been praying for us last year. We were worshiping and did a fire tunnel and it was a powerful time!!
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment