Part of the requirements for school is to go on a mission trip - which we applied for and just got the results a week or so ago. I am going with a group of 150 to Tijuana!! I'm super excited. For those of you who know Matt Fettig - this is the trip he went on with Bethel when he attended the school.
'This is a very exciting tour of the city of Tijuana based out of a camp Bethel has been coming to every year for 10 years. There is revival breaking out among the local pastors who have set up an networrk of churches including the Ensenada area. Teams of BSSM students will minister as worship leaders, chilldren's minister and have opportunity to preach and give words of knowledge in local church meetings. Open Heaves are over the area and there is expectancy for the supernatural in the community. There will also be street ministry with prophetic arts, treasure hunts, drama and other forms of outreach, which students have had opportunity to practice during the year in school. We will visit the legedary Revolution Street for a large evening crusade using various local churches to assist us in reaching out to the lost. There is a time of experiencing community on a team, personal freedom and God breaking out. Come and experience being used to love the poor and heal the sick, the blind and the lame and be forever changed.'
Everyone that I've told I'm going to Tijuana is like "oh, you're going on the fun trip" - haha, I'm excited about what God is going to be doing. Please pray about supporting me as I go and praying for me and my team while we're there! We'll be there March 31 - April 7th, and the total cost is $380, $100 which is due on November 12th. I'm believing God for this provision, as I don't have the money to pay for it. If you feel the Lord stirring your heart to send me money to pay for this trip, please email me or call me ASAP and we can figure out what the best way for you to send money is.
Also, if you would like to support me monthly for this next semester, please email or call me as well. I'm hoping to be able to meet with you guys when I come home for Christmas to give y'all updates as well.
Thank you again for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment